• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much tibia has changed!

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
Here is a video showing how much the sprites have change from the old versions of tibia, and in my opinion some of the older sprites were better.
Comment and tell me what you think about this and which sprites you liked the most, one that I liked was the old mummy sprite.

[video=youtube;XLHGrIQYHak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLHGrIQYHak&feature=related[/video]

old scale armor, old chain armor, old trolls, old skeletons, old bear, old bugs, old rotworms, old wasp, old sabre, old scimitar, old spike sword, old hatchet, old combat knife, old orcish axe, old bolt, old studded armor, old dark helmet, old studded helmet <3

I actually watched the whole video trying to figure out how they looked when I began playing.

Looking at some of the old items example the bolts, dragon lance and the old rotworms really takes you back when you first played tibia, miss those days :D

I miss these sprites: old bear, old wasp, old chain armor, old brass armor, and for god's sake, the old golden boots. :3
Also noticed that the shields got really improved, old ones all looked so sucky. D:

I miss these sprites: old bear, old wasp, old chain armor, old brass armor, and for god's sake, the old golden boots. :3
Also noticed that the shields got really improved, old ones all looked so sucky. D:

What? I thought the old dragon shield was fucking badass.

Old Giant Spider was awesome :ninja:

Old giant spiders ftw... (I remember when they used to lure it to dwarven bridge with that badass sprite)

old scale armor, old chain armor, old trolls, old skeletons, old bear, old bugs, old rotworms, old wasp, old sabre, old scimitar, old spike sword, old hatchet, old combat knife, old orcish axe, old bolt, old studded armor, old dark helmet, old studded helmet <3

old paulo torres too :( xD

thread should be named "how much tibia has been fucked up"

Back