• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much time did you waste on LoL?

LordVissie

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Solutions
Reaction score
http://malwaresite.localhost/

I wasted ~79 days of my life atm. How much did you waste? Just curious :p

9a801a194cfbb524779767414928e7d2.png

Rd-e2fi.png

edit: That fucken loader was endless.

xxsantaslayerxx : You've spent about 1253 hours on League of Legends which means 52 days of your life.
You're 876.774th on euw servers and 2.362.653th in the world.
Check your OP GG profile
Fuck. u got me. xd but, it's counting wrong I think. because I've changed name 4 times so. I have been player since beta.

xikini : You've spent about 126 hours on League of Legends which means 5 days of your life.
You're on na servers and 5.469.914th in the world.
Check your OP GG profile :

@Cornex I barely beat your time. xD
And yes, that timer is endless.
I waited about 10 minutes, and it just kept going

@Cornex I barely beat your time. xD
Haha! It seems like they are not use to people having 150 or less spent hours in LoL, so it totally freaks out.

It loads instantly for me :p

but it's a pretty shitty site. I'll maybe make a somewhat similar site like this as an exercise :).

Pretty sure I have a lot more because it doesn't count in custom games. I think I've played around 600~ custom games. To bad I didn't make my own account when the game was in beta, I ended up playing on my brothers account for a while until I made my own account.
DV4oirq.png

Back