• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much times you did something bad, and after that police tried to catch you?

How much times police tried to catch u, because u did something wrong?

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • 4-7

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • 8-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 16+ :O

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Never. I'm not a bad guy :o)

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
1question
why do u act like kids?!

oh my bad forgot u r a KID~

yeah two times, they were screaming to me:don't ever think of launching a RL map server! and uhhh show me your ID.
kidding what i did in my life stay between lagmacun and lagmacun :p

yeah two times, they were screaming to me:don't ever think of launching a RL map server! and uhhh show me your ID.
kidding what i did in my life stay between lagmacun and lagmacun :p

I know :ninja:

/Henrik

In my youth I did a lot of stupid things, both illegal and morally wrong. I cannot recall being caught or chased by the police though. When I executed my actions I always made sure to be as discrete as possible and when I was done, I fled the scene instead on sticking around to admire my work/action. Some years back I came to a conclusion why I did this. The variables are: a boring town, no affection from my parents, the feeling of doing something wrong and seeing something get destroyed. There were probably more emotional problems, subconscious ones, that could have been the result of this as well as lack of real parenting.

I do of course know that as a kid you do a lot of stupid things but when they are rather severe and repeated, there are usually underlaying factors/problems that are the cause of this though. I have seen a lot under my life so far as well as experienced it myself and I know how hard things can be. You need to know, if you feel the need to talk, there are people/organizations you can call depending on your country. Most of which have the obligation to observe silence, so opening up wont feel as dangerous. There are of course exceptions to this obligation, these can be checked up before you start talking though.

Sincerely,
Dave

I remember when I was walking down the street in middle of it being drunk at night and police has stopped me and asked why am I walking on the street and not on sidewalk and I answered there's no sidewalk (probably most stupid possible answer as it was like 5 meters from me) but they were nice enough and told me to walk off the street, that's all :p.

all i can remember is:
situation: a friend of a friend of my friend likes fire, but his lighter was taken away by his mom, so the friend of my friend had to steal one at this little neighbour shop in our street
So i saw my friend, and his friend that i didn't knew, i walked to hem and asked them what was going on, they told me "see situation", they were to scared to steal the freaking thing, so i walked in there, picked a lighter, walked out, walked away, and it was done!
i regret this anyway, since that day there hangs a sign in the shop "if you steal anything it will be seen with the cameras and you will be reported to the police"

Love how people brag how bad ass and cool they are because they broke laws.

Im never caught too. But they run(ned?) us around city, and talking talky-walky "A GUY RED T SHIRT, SHORTS, ..." haha and shits, but it was this summer, and there's a big river in our country, we swimm to other side, and scared our pants off ahah. it was while making graffiti xD, but i really run(ning?) scared of police cuz if i run, they may put me in jail for 1-3 years for graffiti. and 1200$. i will pay 999999991200$ just no way that much jail.

You stand within hearing distance whilst trying to evade police, either you're lying (100% are) or you are just the dumbest person ever.

Me hang with like 10 buddies, many years ago.

Alot of snow, in the middle of winter.
We all start making snowballs, trowing it at random houses(windows) in my neightbourhood.
Start trowing snowballs at random people passing by.

Suddenly police came.
> We run like never before.
>> Dogs was released.
>> Everyone decided to split up.
>>> Luckily I wasn't caught and managed to get back home safely.

But several of my friends didn't. And police gave their parents a expensive money fee for disrupting the neighborhood.

Was very fun tho. :D We were to young to get a notation in our criminal record.

I really doubt they would release their dogs when you were just throwing snowballs.

over 16, but i dont think i really did anything so bad...most of the times it was just cops chasin us cuz we were drinkin in the woods or they were breakin up a house party....in the US :p...u gotta be 21 to drink thats gay imho...

over 16, but i dont think i really did anything so bad...most of the times it was just cops chasin us cuz we were drinkin in the woods or they were breakin up a house party....in the US :p...u gotta be 21 to drink thats gay imho...

You're gay imo, jks, but hey have fun killing your liver <3

They maybe used the dogs to keep tracking you, but let them go totally nah.. no way, the dogs would find you pretty fast and kinda eat your arm.

Back