• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much u love Calar :P

Like i said. U dont need to.trust me... If 60kg out of 90kg is 20% u must be very stupid ;)

Calar at my school I did 200 lbs and lifted 420 lbs with me legs mate

Why are people arguing about weightlifting and push ups, if working out was really part of your life you wouldn't spend 70% of your time on tibia.

Anthony, thats true I have spent much time playing tibia. But I also trained alot... But say what u want.

Anthony, thats true I have spent much time playing tibia. But I also trained alot... But say what u want.

I'm not trying to put you down bro if you like to play tibia and workout in your free time that's fine i'm just saying its nothing to be arguing about, all i ever see when your in a post is people calling you fat its quite annoying if those are the only insults people can come up with you can tell half the community is 12.

Back