• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How popular are you?

Yeah, once.
It was when I was around 8 and just discovered sex.
The first day I took it to the park and fed it, the thing was very hairy, just like an albino dog.
The dog then died because of the cold,the may cold was blue and freezing, kind of like death.

Until today I've been thinking about it, the blue color that is. The blue color I saw on my house roof, it was very beautiful and sky-looking.
Just as beautiful as a bird swinging in a liane like a banana hungry monkey. You know, the Will Smith movie star, who played the roll in such movies as I Am Legend.

Funny thing about Legends, they actually die, just like that guy in the movie Titanic, which was freaking awesome.
The movie made my eyes produce blue crocodile tears which fell of the chin and ate up my cat at the end.
Yeah, those damn crocodile tears are dangerous.

The only thing left was the yellow fluid on the floor, like pee in snow.
You know you should never eat yellow snow right?
Well once I ate it and luckily it was BEER!
Cold hairy bear, the furry big monster which I hunt with my silver spoon on weekend-days .

I heard there was once an immortal murderer who killed his victims with a normal spoon! What a looser. Everyone knows that it takes years to kill someone with a normal spoon.

Anyway, the caption who went down with Titanic landed on Atlantis, there he took the red bill which led to the Matrix.
When Neon first saw the Captain he instantly fell in love with him like a rose and a dog, but only difference was that Neon had sockets all over his skinny pale body. Which the captain didn't like.
The only solution to make the Captain like Neon was to fill in the holes with yellow bear.. I mean beer.
I knew he loved the beer, and drinking it from this kind of cup would be an experience for life.
So, thats how the two Japanese sickos found got the idea, to eat/drink from the body holes.
But they were poor, so they used what they had in their stomach and made it last.
Funny thing though; they could afford a Internet connection and a camera together with a cameramen.
This video still makes people recycle their dinner.
So I guess the video has some positive sides as well.

*"Knock knock"
- Who's there?
- Blue
- Blue what?
- Blue crocodile tears!

Then he threw in a bucket with spaghetti and blue tears, the spaghetti hate the tears up and I went crazy.
I took my candy stick and hit the bear over the head, making it pass out.
I then put him in aluminum foil and then put him in the oven for 3 yards until he touch-downed 230c degrees.

And thats the story about Twilight.

Back