• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How popular are you?

Dude, absolute just takes the number in it and makes it positive if it's not already. Like |-negative number| turns into positive number, and |positive number| stays positive number. :p

I'm still going off I subtract the -1 regarless of the absolution and make it negative infinite :D

I'm still going off I subtract the -1 regarless of the absolution and make it negative infinite :D

Why do you keep talking about substracting? |X|*infinity, where X is the amount of points you give me...
|x|*infinity is a function that always stays in the positive infinite, except for 0, where it's undetermined (>=1). There is no way you can get that function to negative values :p

As posted in the earlier statement it says the greater value (-1) since infinity has no end therefore it is constantly smaller (since it wont end and I'm going on my logic) it made it -

Lol. You're saying infinity < -1 ?
Infinity is defined as the number that for any d=a-b you pick, the d =infinity - b will always be lesser
Therefore, infinity > everything else

Back