• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how ppl creates old accs?

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
well latelly i've saw so many accs created between 2009,2010, 0 likes,0 questions,0 recieved likes. but those accs are 100% functional. how its that possible? excluding bugmefreee website?

Last edited:
Hes asking how peoples get these old accounts from.. There are many accounts created in 2009 with 0 msgs, you know ?
angelot couldnt gave you a better example/reply
i apologize by my eng
@Bogart

they behave like new members, but ofc they are not. its obvius

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people think that having an older account gives them more credibility and they are safer.
I have been on the OT community for over 10 years and been reading on Otland for way too long.
But I didn't mind in creating a new account instead of acquiring an old one because I am just getting help and trying to help others.

But if you are going to host servers, get a job, etc. Like I said, the vast majority of people will trust easier a 2009 account than a 2018.

Last edited:
I've just had my account for a long time. I'd mess with OT then stop, come back and stop, come back and stop. I did a lot of reading and not a lot of posting. But I always returned to my original account. I created it when I was 18, I'm almost 30 now lol.

As Kodak said. Mine was created in 2008. Many people view stuff on otland and have played ots for 10+ years/developed ots and have never liked or sent a message.
Tibia is a nostalgic game thats an addiction. You look/come/stop playing many times over the course of a decade or 2! However, we all come back to tibia....

Otland is a very troll encouraged place so lots view but don't participate in the conversations.

My account is from 2008 and I only became active here in 2014. We are real.

My account is from 2008 and I only became active here in 2014. We are real.
ye but you have tons of replys on the forum and you're well known here xd
i made the thread to ask those old accs with 0 replys answers or likes etc

ye but you have tons of replys on the forum and you're well known here xd
i made the thread to ask those old accs with 0 replys answers or likes etc
They created the accounts, forgot their passwords, emails etc. The accounts were left, they created a new one.
Some created accounts just to leech free stuff back in the day, or to just read the forum.

There's no specific reason. These things happen with almost every website, I can assure you.

My account was created in middle 2007 and I am still active since then ;-)

Back