• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How remove anti-luring system in Cip files?

BananaJuice

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know which file of the cip files should I modify to make the creatures lure and not "puff" when they leave their respawn zone. Thank you very much and best regards!

Solution
I might be wrong, but I think it was Radius in the monster.db file.

So...
Code:
# Race     X     Y  Z Radius Amount Regen.

# ====== 0997,0988,09 ====================
    50 31927 31622  9     50      3    700

The second 50 would be the radius.
Hello, I would like to know which file of the cip files should I modify to make the creatures lure and not "puff" when they leave their respawn zone. Thank you very much and best regards!

If you want to increase the "lure area": forgottenserver/config.lua.dist at master · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/config.lua.dist#L153)

If you want to remove this restriction and let the monster go wherever it wants: forgottenserver/monster.cpp at 14d60201587dfde26bee6c8f10e2406be61eff83 · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/14d60201587dfde26bee6c8f10e2406be61eff83/src/monster.cpp#L752)

@Handicap Ninja thank you for your words :)

I will not give up until I get an exact replica of version 7.4 without any custom additions.
you do realize that what you have is as close as you can possibly get to a 7.4 replica right? you are currently trying to remove one of the main features of the client and the game during that period and you claim to want an "exact replica of version 7.4"
????????????
@Marcin nie pomoc..........

tibiantis did it :cool: and more
best ots in the world

maybe if u pay them a little respect
they can help you

good luck in your undertakings @BananaJuice
nice to see more ppl working this dream server
I don’t think tibiantis is using cip game file but a custom engine not tfs or any other

you do realize that what you have is as close as you can possibly get to a 7.4 replica right? you are currently trying to remove one of the main features of the client and the game during that period and you claim to want an "exact replica of version 7.4"
????????????
@Marcin nie pomoc..........
In version 7.7 you can't lure creatures because they disappear if they leave the spawn limit radius. In version 7.4 you can lure creatures because they don't disappear when leaving their spawn limit radius. Do you understand?
Post automatically merged:

I might be wrong, but I think it was Radius in the monster.db file.

So...
Code:
# Race     X     Y  Z Radius Amount Regen.

# ====== 0997,0988,09 ====================
    50 31927 31622  9     50      3    700

The second 50 would be the radius.
You're right @EvulMastah it works! Very thank you :)

Thanks everybody for all your answers!

In version 7.7 you can't lure creatures because they disappear if they leave the spawn limit radius. In version 7.4 you can lure creatures because they don't disappear when leaving their spawn limit radius. Do you understand?
Post automatically merged:

You're right @EvulMastah it works! Very thank you :)

Thanks everybody for all your answers!
my bad, misread. good luck with your project

Back