• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How risky is to work under TFS 0.x?

pepsiman

---
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to read what do you think about to work with a TFS 0.x
Are there many security holes on it?

I don't think its a matter of security but more of a matter of support, you will find a lot less people releasing or write new features for the older distributions.
The only people who really know the security concerns are the people who built or maintain the complete source.

It is pretty risky, its true that there is a lot of more scripts on 0.x then 1.x but you can always to pay scripter or request post on otland for your script on 1.x, as I told TFS 0.x has a lot of bugs in sources , complete sources has to be edited, which takes time and experience at all. so my Suggestion is to go ahead on 1.x :)

It is pretty risky, its true that there is a lot of more scripts on 0.x then 1.x but you can always to pay scripter or request post on otland for your script on 1.x, as I told TFS 0.x has a lot of bugs in sources , complete sources has to be edited, which takes time and experience at all. so my Suggestion is to go ahead on 1.x :)
which server are you using? Ninja downgraded?

I Can't tell you, but I reccomend you this if its for 8.60
GitHub - ninjalulz/forgottenserver at 8.6
I found this server to be unstable, If I want to build an 8.6 server I'll use the otx3 because its structure is very much similar to that of TFS and migrating from 1 distribution to another more current is really only a matter of drag and drop these days :)

Back