• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How The Best Company To Make Payments Sms??

How The Best Company To Make Payments Sms

• DaoPay

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ZayPay

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • ContenidoPago

• HomePay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PayGol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Wesker

not all players 18+ years old

not everything you say in the internet should be truth, why do your age should be ?

eigther way theres :
paypal
alert pay
dinero mail
the thing that manages ebay accounts
mercadopago
bank transfer
your mom/dad credit card to create them their own paypal wich you can also use.......
western union
send me phone credit (at least you recive more money if they send it directly to you)
buy me thearer tickets with sms
the post office
school debit cards with paypal
sams club cards
gift card numbers, buy something online and then you give points to the user
play station cards

theres a trillion choises

and the last choise......... tibia gp, you can always sell it, and it will gave you more money than those shitty sms payments

How come the paypal is in the voting option, do they even have a sms service? D:

How come the paypal is in the voting option, do they even have a sms service? D:

eigther im blind or thats sarcasm theres no paypal option, eigther way sms are just a scam, most of those services take more than 50% of the msg cost, not to mention the crazy amount of scams and blocked users, for using their sms to buy when they have an unlimited sms that comes with a phone rent........

eigther im blind or thats sarcasm theres no paypal option, eigther way sms are just a scam, most of those services take more than 50% of the msg cost, not to mention the crazy amount of scams and blocked users, for using their sms to buy when they have an unlimited sms that comes with a phone rent........

Yeah, thay take about 50-70% ...
See taxes in Chile:
CLP = Chilean Pesos
* Cost to user (donator by sms): 700 - 900 CLP
* Gain of Phone Company:
- Normal SMS: 40 - 50 CLP
- Donation SMS: Max. 150 CLP
* Gain of server: Around 90 and 150 CLP...

So, how much the sms donation company stay with???
* Case 1: Server stay with 150 CLP
150 + 150 = 300 CLP
- Case A: User's Cost = 700 CLP
700 - 300 = 400 CLP
SMS DONATION COMPANY STAY WITH : 57%

- Case B: User's Cost = 900 CLP
900 - 300 = 600 CLP
SMS DONATION COMPANY STAY WITH: 67%

Case2: Server Stay with 90 CLP
90 + 150 = 240 CLP
- CaseA: User's Cost = 700 CLP
700 - 240 = 460 CLP
SMS DONATION COMPANY STAY WITH: 66%

- CaseB: User's cost = 900 CLP
900 - 240 = 660 CLP
SMS DONATION COMPANY STAY WITH: 73%!!!

In short, in the best case, SMS Donation Company stay with 57%, and in the worst, it stay with 73!!!

Yep, it's a scam ;)

Zaypay took 30% of what i won, i won like 200eur and they gave 170~eur
well i didnt try others, daopay dont let me to register, everytime they denies my apply, paygol looks stupid for some reason
homepay is mostly pl and i dont have pl players
ContenidoPago: saw it but never saw any script for it so i never tried to check it :p

Lol? Where are you from??? xDDDD Cause here in Chile, Zaypay gives 30%, they stay with 70%, and they wont pay before 127 days have passed ... ://

Lol? Where are you from??? xDDDD Cause here in Chile, Zaypay gives 30%, they stay with 70%, and they wont pay before 127 days have passed ... ://

thats another problem, some of those services have also payback limits, so you cant withdraw money, to be honest i didnt found any1 decent enought for mexico, and if im going to give them money i prefer to just use paypal

I will establish a SMS Donation Company, here in Chile and will expand later... But first, I need to have secure clients...

Back