• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how tibia making rebirth using bot

gogo999

Reaction score
if it the rebirth npc give 3letter to copy to make rebirth like
Player : Hi
Npc : Message
Player : Rebirth
Then a PopUp Box will appear with 3 letters
Player : abc
" abd " letters will be in the popUp box
changed every time

AS in highexp.us

Last edited:
u have to be more clear

guys he need something like this

Player : Hi
Npc : Message
Player : Rebirth
Then a PopUp Box will appear with 3 letters
Player : abc

" abd " letters will be in the popUp box
changed every time

Do you mean to stop it? In that case if a random variable math.random(variable,variable) and make the player enter the text that the npc says. (Should make it harder for most users who dosen't even know what an rsa key is..)
If you want the bot to talk to the npc to get the rebirth, I have no ide. Check if you have some is or get function about the player lvl and in that case use a lable to walk to the npc and talk to the npc.

Do you mean to stop it? In that case if a random variable math.random(variable,variable) and make the player enter the text that the npc says. (Should make it harder for most users who dosen't even know what an rsa key is..)
If you want the bot to talk to the npc to get the rebirth, I have no ide. Check if you have some is or get function about the player lvl and in that case use a lable to walk to the npc and talk to the npc.
the bot must copy the 3 random letters the npc say to make the rebirth

I do play on the same server and I think what he wants is one bot that read the 3 random letters that appear on the box when you want to rebirth, and say they to the npc, the box is like this:
rebirth-change.png

Depends on the bot you are using, probably no bot old bot got the feature to parse FYI dialogs.

Back