• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How to add critts mana/hp leach

Sp0tl3ss

Nestalia.org
Reaction score
Hello im making a server using tfs 1.2 but it dosent have citts/leech installed ive tried googling and seching via this website (OtLand) but havent found how to do this yet.
i get these errors in console.

"[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown key value: skillstatmanaleechchance"
"[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown key value: skillstatmanaleechdamage"
"[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown key value: skillstatlifeleechchance"
"[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown key value: skillstatlifeleechdamage"
"[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown key value: skillstatcriticaldamage"
"[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown key value: skillstatcriticalchance"

Solution
Yes by extracting the code related to the mana leech etc and adding it to your source code.
Use visual studio if you have it and in protocolgame serach for leech or something like that, then use right click on the g_game function and click on find all references then continue from there.
Yes by extracting the code related to the mana leech etc and adding it to your source code.
Use visual studio if you have it and in protocolgame serach for leech or something like that, then use right click on the g_game function and click on find all references then continue from there.

Solution
i to be honest dont know anything about compiling.... and dont rly understand what i shuld do but i will try! :) thx for the reply

i to be honest dont know anything about compiling.... and dont rly understand what i shuld do but i will try! :) thx for the reply

Otherwise it would be easier to ask someone who has time to compile the one he linked for you.
You could also create a thread in jobs and pay someone to move the code and compile, it's an easy job so should not be hard to find someone.

Otherwise it would be easier to ask someone who has time to compile the one he linked for you.
You could also create a thread in jobs and pay someone to move the code and compile, it's an easy job so should not be hard to find someone.
okey id like to learn how to do this myself so ill give it an try first, you recomend any guides i can follow? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okey sweet! thanks for the help and a continued good day sir! :)

@WibbenZ hey dude do you have time to help me with this? ive tried but i get a shit tons of errors and i find no good awnsers on how to fix them..... :)

Please read the rules, you aren't allowed to double post, edit the posts insted :p

No sorry, but as I said above try the jobs section; Jobs

Back