• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to add EXP Stages 7.6?

TheColt

Reaction score
Like the titles says, how do I add EXP Stages to a 7.6 server? (YurOTs 0.9.4d)
And does someone knows how can I change the name of the server, like it's YurOTs 0.9.4d at the top when you open otserv.exe, how can I change that?

Thanks'

It requires changes in source code. After it you have to compile your server again from source code (I think that you can find useful tutorial about it here).

However, I don't recommend using YurOTS 0.9.4d (and other version of this tibia emulator) because it is unstable and contains a lot of bugs. You should try downgraded forgottenserver (known as Avesta) for Tibia Client 7.60.

It requires changes in source code. After it you have to compile your server again from source code (I think that you can find useful tutorial about it here).

However, I don't recommend using YurOTS 0.9.4d (and other version of this tibia emulator) because it is unstable and contains a lot of bugs. You should try downgraded forgottenserver (known as Avesta) for Tibia Client 7.60.

Where can I download Avesta? And can I put my server's map in it too? Thanks!

Back