• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to add tfs 0.2.14 (mystic spiris) to otservlsit.org

CheatsBCN

Reaction score
Hello, i've been trying to ad dmy serv to ot serv for a looong time already with some help of other member from here, but we didnt manage how to yet. If anyone expericienced with this version could help mne it would be much apreciated.

I heard that somehow that tfs was not beeing showed on otservlist.org and that some changes should be made, i tryed to c++ thing from a post but didnt worked.

If anyone knows how to do it fast, maybe i could pay a little for only putting it online! thanks in advance!

otservlist.org/contact

already did a weeks ago, no answer
Your server must be online while adding it to otservlist.org.

yes, its online while adding it. ( it lets me add it that means he sees its online but then after adding it it appears offline) Server is currently offline!

- - - Updated - - -

hate to be annoying but i rlly want to put my war ot online and i cant =((((((((((((((((((((

- - - Updated - - -

oh btw, thisdays i've been runing a tfs 0.4 and it was beeing showed on otservlist, that why im sure i did everything fine, im just wodnering how can i put a tfs 0.2 on the otserv lsit cus i've been like 1 motnhs doing my ot and now at the end i cant put it onloine =s

- - - Updated - - -

Also here is a thread with the people experiencing same problem as you. It doesn't show much but you could contact them and see if it's resolved for them.

http://otland.net/f451/cant-add-edit-server-156062/

no brro its not that, its about tfs 0.2 my server was added correctly no bugs or nothing its just that it doesnt get tha tits online. its a problem of tfs 0.2 and im jsut lloking for ppl who knows about this problem to help me

This is a regular bug that can happen sometimes. You can talk to Xinn for more info or possible solution.

Or try this:

Join it on config.lua (From OTS)
and change this:
Code:
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000

And change it to this

Code:
	statusTimeout = 0

The problem should be solved.

This is a regular bug that can happen sometimes. You can talk to Xinn for more info or possible solution.

Or try this:

Join it on config.lua (From OTS)
and change this:
Code:
statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000

And change it to this

Code:
	statusTimeout = 0

The problem should be solved.

yes i already tryed that long ago jajaja, who is xinn? shall i pm him?¿ is he active? or i mayt have to wait for days? cus i rlly exited to put it online this weekened at least

up.

- - - Updated - - -

somehow the ot appeared on the servlist for 5 min then went off alone without doing anything, this tfs is buged :s

Back