• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to allow change outfit color

Tbol

Reaction score
Hi,
i have custom sprite which have white outline around him and i want to allow change that white outline color to any color they want, for example Detail you can pick any color. How can i do that cant find any information
TFS 1.2 8.60
latest

Solution
outfit_128.png

If you take a look at the original sprite sheet, if you add the outline in the corresponding color, you can make it change color of the outline
for example in this case you might want to have a 1pixel offset from the other colors, and then put your outline around the character in blue color. The ones i marked(didnt mark all of them) is the ones you want to add the outline to, just make sure its outside the regular outline.
outfit_128.png

If you take a look at the original sprite sheet, if you add the outline in the corresponding color, you can make it change color of the outline
for example in this case you might want to have a 1pixel offset from the other colors, and then put your outline around the character in blue color. The ones i marked(didnt mark all of them) is the ones you want to add the outline to, just make sure its outside the regular outline.

Solution
View attachment 39832

Shit not sure but it doesnt work
Untitled.png
In first layer it contains those 3 animations, and in second layer it has those outlines, but in game nothing happens

Shit not sure but it doesnt work
View attachment 39835
In first layer it contains those 3 animations, and in second layer it has those outlines, but in game nothing happens
did you use the exact same color as one of the four colors used in those layers?, also try to add a white outline on the first layers, and then make the outline on layer 2 on the same pixels as the white outline

did you use the exact same color as one of the four colors used in those layers?, also try to add a white outline on the first layers, and then make the outline on layer 2 on the same pixels as the white outline
Outline is white, basically this is how sprite looks for example using sprite from google to make it replica how exact mine looks
Untitled-1.png

1571831886630.png
I meant more like this, If your outline is white its not gonna work, then its just going to be a white outline. This should make the color change with the detail tab

Last edited:
Back