• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to be your favourite server?

Mogex

Reaction score
Dear Otlanders, Im looking to make a nice server for this christmes cuz now im studing and don't have time for nothing and i whant to know all your oponions about what to put. What i mean is that i whant to know what can make it more better. Let's make an example!

1- My favourite server could be a RL map with tps, and with thais edited

or

1- I like Custom map, without tps

or

2- make a rl map, with new spells and new events, this thread could help you with new trainng sistem (thread link)

If you have a nice team, you could create a whole new Custom RPG Server, and if this get successful, you will got many players,
Or you could host an RL Map, this will (Of Course) need soo much hard work, cuz almost all the servers, are RL maps, if you do this, make it with a low PvP-E, and put some training grounds, that will be great.

Regards,

My main things are a custom map that obviously took a lot of time to make, and correct spelling on everything

Dear Sublime, Thanks for your answer!

Look, i don't whant a team, i made one by miself and ye it took me a lot of time, but now i have another unfinished, and i whant to continue it for Christmes cuz now i need to study hard, so Im the devoluper of server, and Aika the Hoster =/ we are 2, the hoster only know to host and i have to do all =/

My main things are a custom map that obviously took a lot of time to make, and correct spelling on everything
Grehy thanks for your answer!
Ye im thinking first to make a RL and then a custom, so tell me what a custom map need? In mapping?
I try a Evolutions and i edit?

How to be my favourite server?
Hmmmm... 64x64 sprites and sounds. Everything else is optional.
Custom map? RL Map? RPG? For fun 999x? Teleports? Offline training? War? Item upgrades? Many other? Nah... Been there, done that.
...BUT!

Time for the honesty: Don't listen to me, because I am OtLand user. OtLand is very small and very niche community of... hmmm... Let's just call them "artists", not typical players. Many people here like the idea of Custom map / RPG / Low rates servers, but not many of them are willing to play on them for more than one week or they are simple busy with their own projects.
The trends here doesn't reflect trends of majority of players. Just go top server list on otservlist and see the completely different preferences there.

Back