• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to bring the players back to twifysoft servers

Well, not many people are playing this OTs anymore, so here are my proposals to bring this OTs back to live, a lot of people are moving to other OTs, simply playing other games, or they don't play anymore.

* First of all it needs a fresh start, so reset all accounts.
* Lower the exp stages, loot rate, skills rate.
* Do something about SSA.
* Get some active staff to manage in-game, to ban those who are trapping hunt zones etc.
* Even do you don't do anything about it but still, make it legal for people to make other players red skull, if they're stupid enough to get red skulled like that, then they shouldn't play the game.
* Add new content from RL Tibia, you say you don't want to be completely like RL Tibia, but in some sense you're completely the same by not listening to the community.
* Add exhausted to throwing pots to other people.

Forums:

* Keep forums clean, when I login and see this forum it looks like a whole bunch of kids that haven't hit puberty.

Any other suggestions/proposals are welcomed.

wrxklt.png

2qf7a.png
1. Transfer all chars from Lunar to Shadow

2. Reset lunarforce with:
- delay on ssa and might rings
- lower exp rates and skills, mlvl rates
- normal pvp mode (no enfo)
- will be update.....
3. All will back on lunar
4. no 1 will play on shity ambera.net
5. Mark and Hani will take more money from sms and buy new cars or smt else
6. All will be happy

Lunar is perfect still!
Im sorry if you cant read
2b9373bde654fe52aae9174070c27c4f.png

They already fixed stone skin delay.
They have lower exp rate than shadow
Shared exp dont work
You can start cry and stop making threads

Lunar is perfect still!
Im sorry if you cant read
2b9373bde654fe52aae9174070c27c4f.png

They already fixed stone skin delay.
They have lower exp rate than shadow
Shared exp dont work
You can start cry and stop making threads

look at the dates they posted? they posted before the changes :D

Just Add Roshmuul/Ormand and I assure you this server will have 1k+ each day
Btw, this server stages is totally perfect no need to change anything at all
everything works perfect we just need tutors who has good brain and now just everything !mute
and also we need new Gms whos are active to look for the botters and banish them.

I think they are just tired of working in a otserv, maybe they have anything else in their lifes to work on, because I really dont think they r stupid to literally lose more then 1k of players doing NOTHING in the past 1 year and half...

Back