• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Buy and instantly recive TibiaPACC without using a credit card(no credit card)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
How to buy and instantly recive TibiaPacc Code without credit card

So this is a little tutorial about buying premium time from an official reseller and reciving the premium code instantly right after payment without the use of any creditcard! This paymen method is a bit more expensive but you recive code instantly and pay secure without credit card!
Enjoy!

I used this reseller several times and I recived code at the same minute after payment. On October 7th 17:03 , just check emails:

73dmgz.jpg

bdw6td.jpg

So to get started:

Where to get a paysafecard?

A paysafecard is like a gift code which you can buy in almost any motor inn.
If your next motor inn doesnt have paysafecards you might aswell just visit this link and search the next paysafecard seller:
https://www.paysafecard.com/en-us/buy/
Simply select your country and fill in the grids and you will easily find your next paysafecard reseller.
You can also use the paysafecard app therefor:
https://www.paysafecard.com/en-us/products/app

Buy a paysafecard:
They are available for
10$,25$,50$ and 100$.
You will need atleast the one for 25$ since premmy 30 days costs ~11.74 € which is around 15,29$. I would recommend buying a 50$ one and buying either 90premmy or two times 30 or spending the rest of the money on one of the thousand internet shop who accept paysafecards.
But you still can go with the 25$ one and spend the rest 10$ on maybee itunes giftcard or whatever ;)

Now
How to order PACC?

Visit this link and register a free account at this reseller:
Register - Tibia shop, tibia pacc, cheap tibia pacc, tibia reseller

Then visit
Tibia shop, tibia pacc, cheap tibia pacc, tibia reseller
And sign in with the account you just made!

3. Choose Tibia Pacc 30 days, or how much u want by clicking on the image of it:
2cid6cg.jpg

4. Now you should see this:
ezn4w5.jpg

5. Now select as following: Fill in your CharName, leave special notes blank, SELECT PAYMENT METHOD "PAYSAFECARD" and agree o the Shop Rules. Now click Buy Now. On the following page correct your data if wrong (or not, since it doesnt need to be right) and proceed by hitting once more "Buy now"
w4ocy.jpg

6. Now you will be redirected to a payment side, where you have to enter the pin code of your paysafecard :)

Enter the marked PIN
zujcld.jpg

On the payment site you were redirected to:
w4ocy.jpg

Select "Yes, I agree to the terms of paysafecard" and hit "Pay". Now your payment is done.

7. Check your e-mail with which you registered on pacc-reseller.com and look for the code.

8. Login to Tibia website

9. Add Premium time code

10. Use the code you got!
Enjoy :)

Kind Regards and feel free to rep++ me ,
//Damon

Back