• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to buy (windows) vps server from ionos.com my map size is 60mb

momken link el facebook bt3k aw whatsup please?
Post automatically merged:

Just click Configure and then choose Operating System Windows.
View attachment 43368
View attachment 43369
momken link el facebook bt3k aw whatsup please?

Just click Configure and then choose Operating System Windows.
View attachment 43368
View attachment 43369
but it asked me for my country and i can't find egypt what country should i choose ?

Please read Support board rules, You are only allowed to write English in here.
You should find after choosing your Operating System/Location etc.. at the end of the page there should be Check out with PayPal just click this and it will redirect you to the payment page without choosing country or anything else.

You should find after choosing your Operating System/Location etc.. at the end of the page there should be Check out with PayPal just click this and it will redirect you to the payment page without choosing country or anything else.

i did and i used paypal to pay but in the finish of the order it asked me to choose my country :(

i did and i used paypal to pay but in the finish of the order it asked me to choose my country :(
i have to choose egypt and i can't find it in the list

Last edited:
Back