• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua How to change arrow attack speed?

Kaivan

Reaction score
Hi,

I was trying to change the attack speed of a certain bow, and I managed, using the attackspeed attribute in the items.xml. However, I had problems, since even without equipped arrows the attack speed is still different (obviously).
Then I tried to change the arrow's attackspeed attribute, but it didn't work. I would like to know if it is possible to do this. Or make the bow not attack if the player has no arrows. Is there any simple way to do this?

I don't have the time to code it right now, but I think you can achieve that with a movement script, changing weapon's "attack speed" attribute when equipping an arrow or bolt. (onEquip / onDeequip)

I tried it this way, but every time I shoot an arrow, the system detects it as DeEquip, not working as it should. I had other attempts using Equip and DeEquip and that didn't work.

Back