• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change Initial Temple?

xspree

Reaction score
Good morning otland friends. I'm having trouble choosing the initial temple of my ot.
Currently, all characters are born in Venore and I can not make them born in thais ... I use 0.3.8 Gesior acc.
I've done the following modifications (all without success):

-I changed the coordinates of the acc manager at config.lua (even not using it):
AccountManager = false
namelockManager = true
newPlayerChooseVoc = false
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32369
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32236
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 2 (venore id: 1 / thais ID: 2)

-In phpmyadmin, I changed the coordinates of all sample vocations to the temple of thais

ex:
Sorcerer Sample town id: 2 xpos: posy 32369: 32236 posz: 7

Well, I also have the idea to go to RME and change the id of thais to 1 and venore to 2, but i dont know the consequences it can bring...

note: in RME (ctrl+t) all the cities have an id and a temple

Is there another way to change the original temple? thank you and i apologize the bad english :s

You have all of your town id's sent to 2 (i'm assuming venore) do you have anywhere were the player can choose their start town in your aac?

If you've got this in your config/config.php then players can choose their city.

PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1, 2, 3, 4, 5);

My otserv is closed yet... I only need to change the initial temple to thais (id:2)
Taste, thanks for the tip, i will try it now!

someone have another solution?

EDIT: Taste, you gave me an idea an it worked! i open the config.php and changed this:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(1);
to this:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'][0] = array(2);

PROBLEM SOLVED! REP+ to taste

Last edited:
Back