• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change light modes on all floors from 7 and up

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
So in TFS 1.2 all floors that starts from 7 and up to 15 or what ever is the highest floor is, is always LIGHT_LEVEL_DAY which is ugly because the items who have light on it becomes useless so how can i change all floors that is 7-15 would be always SUNSET? If its even possible tho

So in TFS 1.2 all floors that starts from 7 and up to 15 or what ever is the highest floor is, is always LIGHT_LEVEL_DAY which is ugly because the items who have light on it becomes useless so how can i change all floors that is 7-15 would be always SUNSET? If its even possible tho

Theres also a setting for it in config.lua

Last edited:

Theres also a setting for it in config.lua

First and second threads are different from what im talking about. Im talking about SUNSET on specific floors that is permanent.

First and second threads are different from what im talking about. Im talking about SUNSET on specific floors that is permanent.

I pointed out where the code is, not the actual solution to your request. You should be able to work from there.

in game.cpp

void Game::checkLight()

add lightLevel = GAME_SUNSET

I pointed out where the code is, not the actual solution to your request. You should be able to work from there.

in game.cpp

void Game::checkLight()

add lightLevel = GAME_SUNSET

I know i found those threads before creating this thread but the main issue is setting floors there is zero information about it or its not even possible

Back