• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to change news author in ModernAAC

Shikate

Pixel Artist since 2011
Reaction score
How to change news author in ModernAAC?
Example:
Author: XXX(How to change it?) | Posted on: 2012-03-27 18:15:38 | View comments
Go to archive posts

Rep+

#SOLVED
The file was in 'xxx/system/applications/views' called 'home.php'

Last edited:
@UP
Stop spamming posts -,-

@Topic
Bump! I thought it's really easy. Can somebody help me?

geez man, was only trying to help, if you rather have no one trying to help then fine... You can't expect from all people to fix all your problems right away, you should at least appreciate that people are trying to help if no one else does.
But no problem, won't bother trying to help you again.

Last edited:
If you don't know please don't post... The file was in 'xxx/system/applications/views' called 'home.php'

@EDIT
I'm counting on real help. Not MAYBE or PROBABLY. And you CAN'T find this in database, so if you also don't know please stop spam posts.

Last edited:
Omg, you must be the most weird person I have ever seen. You ask for help, people take the time trying to help you, but they are only allowed to help you if they are 100% sure they can fix your problem with 1 post? And ye, you can edit this in database, where? well you can't expect from people to be psychic and know exactly what kind of tables or scripts you have.

Last edited:
Back