• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change protocol from 8.5 to 8.6

rocamalo

Reaction score
Well my question is simple: How to change the protocol of my ot 8.5 to protocol 8.6, i don't need new items or new stuff, just want to players enter in my server with their 8.6 tibia version cliente, thats all, ive been trying replacing the dlls, updating the map to 8.6, but it just give a lot of errors, so please help me, i really like the ot have but nobody will join if its 8.5, thanks in advance.
:D

-.- no source editing is needed -.- just change ur distro to the 8.6 distro but remember u should stick to the same type of distro for example if u have tfs u should download the 8.6 tfs if ur avesta u should download the 8.6 avesta etc... Hope this helps :)

distro are the server files

lol.
@ONT
"Distro" is the engine of the server that you're going to use, I.E. The forgotten server 0.3.6pl1.
I'd recommend you to donate to OTLand and download a rev that fits your needs, but you could also use OTServ, might have some bugs tho, TFS & OTServ use different functions, so if you were using TFS and then changed to OTServ or vice-versa it might have some bugs.

OK thankz, but now i need another thing hehe, its because i have a server and have been reading tutorials to setup a WEbsite for 8.6, but it says that i need to download the wesite acordding to my distro, but my server has a distro that i've never seen before, it's: Mix Soft, so i don't know what website i should use, please help me, thankz.

Back