• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to change saving typ?

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
hey what save typs are there in config and how do you change them?

If you mean on server saving, you should add this:
/data/globalevents/globalevents.xml
Code:
<globalevent name="save" interval="900" event="script" value="save.lua"/>

/data/globalevents/scripts/save.lua

Lua:
local config = {
	broadcast = {120, 30},
	shallow = "no",
	delay = 120,
	events = 30
}

config.shallow = getBooleanFromString(config.shallow)

local function executeSave(seconds)
	if(isInArray(config.broadcast, seconds)) then
		local text = ""
		if(not config.shallow) then
			text = "Full s"
		else
			text = "S"
		end

text = text .. "erver save within " .. seconds .. " seconds, please mind it may freeze!"
		doBroadcastMessage(text)
	end

if(seconds > 0) then
		addEvent(executeSave, config.events * 1000, seconds - config.events)
	else
		doSaveServer(config.shallow)
	end
end

function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
	if(table.maxn(config.broadcast) == 0) then
	else
		executeSave(config.delay)
	end

return true
end

no there is like biray saving and shit how do i set that in config?
and other save typ when it save it say 1.002 sec saved in biray house storage or somting how do i change to another? and what is faster?

If you mean on server saving, you should add this:
/data/globalevents/globalevents.xml
Code:
<globalevent name="save" interval="900" event="script" value="save.lua"/>

/data/globalevents/scripts/save.lua

Lua:
local config = {
	broadcast = {120, 30},
	shallow = "no",
	delay = 120,
	events = 30
}

config.shallow = getBooleanFromString(config.shallow)

local function executeSave(seconds)
	if(isInArray(config.broadcast, seconds)) then
		local text = ""
		if(not config.shallow) then
			text = "Full s"
		else
			text = "S"
		end

text = text .. "erver save within " .. seconds .. " seconds, please mind it may freeze!"
		doBroadcastMessage(text)
	end

if(seconds > 0) then
		addEvent(executeSave, config.events * 1000, seconds - config.events)
	else
	end
end

function onThink(interval, lastExecution, thinkInterval)
	if(table.maxn(config.broadcast) == 0) then
	else
		executeSave(config.delay)
	end

return true
end

Hey!

In config.lua there's something like defaultsave or something like that idk rly but.. Its something todo with autorestart in globalevents, can you fix that? i want my server restart auto every 24h And when its 23h and 55min it tell, server restart in 5minutes or something like that :p

I want the OT open by itself 07:00 at morning (Swedish Time) and restart about 24h next morning 06:55 it says "Server restart blabla bla" and it close 07:00 and open again :p

Hope you understand me ;) sorry for my english

Regards
Abbedi

Hey!

In config.lua there's something like defaultsave or something like that idk rly but.. Its something todo with autorestart in globalevents, can you fix that? i want my server restart auto every 24h And when its 23h and 55min it tell, server restart in 5minutes or something like that :p

I want the OT open by itself 07:00 at morning (Swedish Time) and restart about 24h next morning 06:55 it says "Server restart blabla bla" and it close 07:00 and open again :p

Hope you understand me ;) sorry for my english

Regards
Abbedi

Yes, i understand you. And i used that before. I can't remeber right exactly how it work, but i will try to find something atm.

EDIT: well try this http://otland.net/f19/otrestarter-v2-0-3-advanced-functions-16081/ I tested and works perfect, just put time when you want it to restart, and it will!

Last edited:
WTF I WANT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE TO SOME OTHER SAVE TYP:p now it's using binray house storage can i change it to somting else?

Yes, i understand you. And i used that before. I can't remeber right exactly how it work, but i will try to find something atm.

EDIT: well try this http://otland.net/f19/otrestarter-v2-0-3-advanced-functions-16081/ I tested and works perfect, just put time when you want it to restart, and it will!

Hi man :p

Thank you ;) but tell me in details, what does it mean with

Shutdown when restart?
Auto-Timing Restarter?
Restart without deactivating?
Shutdown when restart?

Please i just need help with this, sorry if its noobish question :p

i just want my server restart every day at 07:00 :p which boxes should i tick on :)?

Hi man :p

Thank you ;) but tell me in details, what does it mean with

Shutdown when restart?
Auto-Timing Restarter?
Restart without deactivating?
Shutdown when restart?

Please i just need help with this, sorry if its noobish question :p

i just want my server restart every day at 07:00 :p which boxes should i tick on :)?
I guess you should do this:
Auto-Timing Restarter, then write time in. It should be 07:00:00. Then check Restart without deactivating. It should work.

I guess you should do this:
Auto-Timing Restarter, then write time in. It should be 07:00:00. Then check Restart without deactivating. It should work.

I'll soon try it :)

Hey do you got a 0.3.6 console with working 8.54/8.55 login :p?
everytime i'm running GUI in my server it's closing automatic when i'm loading the map/server :S do you got any solution for that? :p
Thank you! and you'll get rep ofc ;D

Regards
Abbedi

I'll soon try it :)

Hey do you got a 0.3.6 console with working 8.54/8.55 login :p?
everytime i'm running GUI in my server it's closing automatic when i'm loading the map/server :S do you got any solution for that? :p
Thank you! and you'll get rep ofc ;D

Regards
Abbedi

No, i don't. You should wait for update :p. Try to use this Untitled Page it may help you to load map..

No, i don't. You should wait for update :p. Try to use this Untitled Page it may help you to load map..

I know this ;P but i mean, when i start the server with GUI it loads like 5sec and close fast, when i'm open the server with console it's no problems all is working, so please can you try to help me with the GUI :)? :p

! read the rep msg to ,d

I know this ;P but i mean, when i start the server with GUI it loads like 5sec and close fast, when i'm open the server with console it's no problems all is working, so please can you try to help me with the GUI :)? :p

! read the rep msg to ,d

Well, download sources, and update it yourself :p

Back