• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to change the color of GOD 302 outfit

Xraze

★★★Mapper★★★
Reaction score
Hi
I want to know how to change the color of the God outfit and rename it because i want to add a new outfit to the new group i made

First of all, this is a wrong place to post this, and second, what distro are you using, which client?

The colors of the god outfit with id 302 aren't changeable (without using custom sprites), the changable version is id 386 which came in client 8.7.

Then you have to use a custom client, if you want to use sprites from higher clients, just use a higher client version.
There is no reason to use a custom client (or at least custom spr/dat) for 1 outfit.

The 8.60 client, you will need to edit the tibia.spr and tibia.dat for that (or just spr if you replace sprites), so people would have to use a custom client with those files or your custom spr/dat files to play on your server then.
This means they can't login with the real tibia 8.6 client because that will give them a debug.

Oo ok but for example masiya.se they have their owne client and the god have the changebel colour outfit and I still can use normal client can I don't get debug

Back