• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How to] Check if your keyboard is bad or not!

My keyboard is 100 years old, but still gets the job done :3 and im sure this can be fixed with some minor "slapping-the-keyboard-into-a-wall" fixes :) xD

HURURR I M EBOR HI?!
"STANDARD KEYBOARD" HAHAHA lawl, no name shit.

Just bought my self a Corsair K90 Keyboard, and damn these cherry red keys feel much nicer than my cherry blue keys on my das keyboard

Testing:
HURRDURR IS MY KEYBOARD SHIT?!

Nope, apparently this can take 20 keys press down simultaneously :D:D

HURDURR IS KEBOARD SHI?!

for some reason some letters dont work and some print out space instead... guess its a half-decent keyboard :p

This thread reminds me all too much of the "THEY TERK OUR JOBS" from south park >.>

also: HURR URR I M EBOR HI!?!?!

THDNLANFHJK:ALKSKJDFLAKJDLA:KDSLKDKDL
not all of em works!

dragon-age-ii-razer-blackwidow-ultimate-main.jpg

this is my keyboard, and im about to buy another 1, if you belive this keyboard its shitt, you got no idea what a real keyboard looks like.

dragon-age-ii-razer-blackwidow-ultimate-main.jpg

this is my keyboard, and im about to buy another 1, if you belive this keyboard its shitt, you got no idea what a real keyboard looks like.
Overpriced, Ugly, Black Widow, Dragon Age 2, Razer.
The trifecta of suck.

The only thing I like about that keyboard is that it uses Cherry MX Blues.

> Razer
> Quality

Choose one

Just wondering, could you teach me how to use no-ip to hide my real IP permanently. You seem to be an expert on the subject.

Last edited:
HRRR IS MY KEYBOAR SHIT?

D's and U's seem to not work, but everything else does. <_< Pretty good, for $75.

Actually to know if your keyboard is more than good then you need to try a sentence that has all words like:

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog.

My try with both shift on: he quik bron fo jups oer he la dog

Pretty lame

Anyway this is really old keyboard but ima buy a new one though.

Got any experience with keyboards?

If you do i'd be delightful to know what are the most good known keyboards :)

Back