• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X How to check which item (corpse) is no-moveable?

waqmaz

Reaction score
After 3 days and 5 hours of searching for that, I totally give up. Corpses of my monsters are non-moveable. I want to change them all as moveable by default.
How can I do it or where can I find it? I use source 0.3.6
Thank you.

/edit looks like it's client side. checked objectbuilder...

Attachments

Last edited:
as you said it's in object builder, but you also have to update items.otb with item editor so it's both server side & client side
okay, thanks. and do you know if it is possible to remove 10 second waiting time to move the corpse? I already changed non-moveable corpse to moveable, but the next one which appears is non-moveable again. I need to remove this 10 second to wait.

change the corpse of the monster to the next decay state in the monsters xml file, or alternatively you can just make the first corpse state decay instantly in items.xml

change the corpse of the monster to the next decay state in the monsters xml file, or alternatively you can just make the first corpse state decay instantly in items.xml
this is wrong answer. second corpse (after first is decayed) is non-moveable. following hte third one is moveable, check it

I discovered that this happenes because some of the corpses are unmoveable. But the second rat corpse in real tibia is moveable and here it is not. how can i change id of items in remeres?

The first corpse is a normally a container but your settings in your otbm and spr is not movable.

About the timing, you can change your decay time for your prefered value in items.xml. Pick corpse id id of your monster.xml. The second item in decayed corpses is movable(normally and anothers after that too)

Exist another versions about the same monster corpses just for mapping(no have decay)

The first corpse is a normally a container but your settings in your otbm and spr is not movable.

About the timing, you can change your decay time for your prefered value in items.xml. Pick corpse id id of your monster.xml. The second item in decayed corpses is movable(normally and anothers after that too)

Exist another versions about the same monster corpses just for mapping(no have decay)

My friend, I try to do moveable corpses in many diffrent ways. I even tried to set its attribute to unique id with lua function, and still doesn't work, I tried to transform body into 2014 and doesn't work.
Look at the example. These two corpses (itemid 2813 and 2814 are normally moveable in game, but not after monster is killed. If kill a rat, then only the corpse 2813 is moveable, the 2814 is not. But if instead of 2814 (second corpse) I use a moveable first corspe of a sheep for example, then both of them are moveable. WTF? This is my problem.
Code:
<item id="2813" article="a" name="dead rat">
    <attribute key="weight" value="6300" />
    <attribute key="containerSize" value="5" />
    <attribute key="decayTo" value="2814" />
    <attribute key="duration" value="10" />
    <attribute key="corpseType" value="blood" />
    <attribute key="fluidSource" value="blood" />
</item>
<item id="2814" article="a" name="dead rat">
    <attribute key="weight" value="1000" />
    <attribute key="containerSize" value="5" />
    <attribute key="decayTo" value="0" />
    <attribute key="duration" value="10" />
    <attribute key="corpseType" value="blood" />
    <attribute key="fluidSource" value="blood" />
</item>
I need them both to be moveable.
I tried to transform corpse to 2814 with function, having on my mind it's gonna be moveable, because in game it is, but after the rat is killed it's not.
Code:
doTransformItem
I also tried to set attribute to actionid or uniqueid but it is still non-moveable. whaattt!
please help.
Code:
doItemSetAttribute
I am starting to think that I need to edit items.otb. Meybe there are bugged ids...

Last edited:
Back