• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to clean frags ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minibecks

Demonic.hopto.org
Reaction score
Hello, how would i clean frags for all players in db ? I tried to "empty" table killers but the deathlist got fucked up.

REP++ for help :thumbup:

Set the skulltime = 0 of the player you want to remove the frags on. (Players table)
For all players use
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `redskulltime`=0;

If you want to clean deathlists, empty the player_deaths, and finally if you want to remove the deathlist + name of the frager - empty both player_deaths and player_killers.

This will only remove the redskull for the player and if he got one more frag he gets the redskull back

If you want to clean deathlists, empty the player_deaths, and finally if you want to remove the deathlist + name of the frager - empty both player_deaths and player_killers.

ahaa i had to empty player_deaths also. Thx mate

If you empty that table your website will be fucked up.

This is the way to do it: (sql query)

Code:
UPDATE `killers` SET `unjustified` = 0 WHERE `id` IN (SELECT `kill_id` FROM `player_killers` WHERE `player_id` = XXXX);

Where XXXX is player ID

@Helgaot
This way worked 100% the site was fucked up but to fix it empty table players_deaths, i got everything now 100% all frags are cleaned and the site works great but thx 4 ur reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back