• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to compile otx??

for me otx is better than tfs 0.4... and it keep updated frequently

Not hard to update an revision that is better than 0.4 when they have stopped the development lol.
Those who wanna stick to this 8.6, yeah maybe it is the best right now. But TFS 1.0 will always be the official and real engine.

Not hard to update an revision that is better than 0.4 when they have stopped the development lol.
Those who wanna stick to this 8.6, yeah maybe it is the best right now. But TFS 1.0 will always be the official and real engine.
i know that the TFS is the real engine but OTX has more optimizations... less memory usage and much more.

i know that the TFS is the real engine but OTX has more optimizations... less memory usage and much more.

So you saying that OTX has more optimizations and less memory usage than TFS 1.0?
Or do you mean the old versions?

Back