• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ ¿How to compiling TFS 1.2 or 1.3 for 8.6?

Eduardo170

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, community, I find the search for a compiled TFS 1.X, or tutorial, most of it here, it does not work, or it's not full complete for noobs, like me. I have a map but i don't have any good console.

He tried, and compiled tfs 0.3 and 0.4 but when putting everything to work, some people have knocked me down the server.

Well its really easy to compile.
1. Download visual
2. Download boost
3. Download Tfs-sdk
4. Open your theforgottenserver VC project with visual
5. Go to properties and change configuration. I'm not sure what operating system you are using but lets say with 64bits
vuhlXXm.png

6. Set your includes
kQUmbb4.png

C/C++ should look like this
CMzcc2X.png

Linker
LxNcuhX.png

Linker should look like this
UtPzcXQ.png

6. Hit apply and ok and then rebuild your project and thats it. This is how u will get your new console

Compiling 1.2 worked with me with boost 1_66_0 and tfs sdk 3.2 to change the client you can open src/defentions.h its easy no worries you just have to change the client version

Hello, im also noobier than this guy. Every ot i'm downloading comes just with the "data packs" no console nor config... anything...
I dont even know what compiling means hehe. Should i do those steps up here and i'll get my console?

Hello, im also noobier than this guy. Every ot i'm downloading comes just with the "data packs" no console nor config... anything...
I dont even know what compiling means hehe. Should i do those steps up here and i'll get my console?
Yes

The data packs are just lua and xml files that contain things such as actions, monsters, spells, outfits, etc.

Those are meant to be used in conjunction with a distribution.

You will need a "distro" a.k.a. distribution. This will contain the source files that you must compile.

For instance,

If you download the official tfs from github, it will come with all of the source files and a basic data pack that will include a few custom npcs, and the majority of the basic functionality that you'll need. You will need to take those source files and use visual studio to compile them, which will in turn give you an exe file that, when executed, will run your server. (This is just a nutshell, you'll still need to set up a database).

These data packs you are downloading are meant to replace the data folder of whatever distro you are using. Keep in mind that unless you download a data pack that was made specifically for whatever distribution you are using, you will have to do modifications to it in order for it to work without throwing a bunch of errors in the console and shutting down the server.

It all seems very overwhelming at first, but it's really not all that complicated once you do it once or twice.

errror

1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\tile.cpp)
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\trashholder.cpp)
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\pokeballs.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\tile.cpp)
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\waitlist.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\trashholder.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\pokeballs.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\waitlist.cpp)
1>Compilación del proyecto "therubyserver.vcxproj" terminada -- ERROR.
========== Compilar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

errror

1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\tile.cpp)
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\trashholder.cpp)
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\pokeballs.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\tile.cpp)
1>C:\local\boost_1_57_0\boost\iostreams\positioning.hpp(96,15): warning C4996: 'std::fpos<_Mbstatet>::seekpos': warning STL4019: The member std::fpos::seekpos() is non-Standard, and is preserved only for compatibility with workarounds for old versions of Visual C++. It will be removed in a future release, and in this release always returns 0. Please use standards-conforming mechanisms to manipulate fpos, such as conversions to and from streamoff, or an integral type, instead. If you are receiving this message while compiling Boost.IOStreams, a fix has been submitted upstream to make Boost use standards-conforming mechanisms, as it does for other compilers. You can define _SILENCE_FPOS_SEEKPOS_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning, or define _REMOVE_FPOS_SEEKPOS to remove std::fpos::seekpos entirely. (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\waitlist.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\trashholder.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\pokeballs.cpp)
1>C:\Users\Kabos\Desktop\Projectos PokeTibia\Projecto Ruby\The Ruby Server PXM\The Ruby Server (64 bits) + DLLs\rubyserver-master\src\database.h(26,10): fatal error C1083: No se puede abrir el archivo incluir: 'mysql/mysql.h': No such file or directory (compilando archivo de origen ..\src\waitlist.cpp)
1>Compilación del proyecto "therubyserver.vcxproj" terminada -- ERROR.
========== Compilar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

the ruby server has nothing to do with this thread

Well its really easy to compile.
1. Download visual
2. Download boost
3. Download Tfs-sdk
4. Open your theforgottenserver VC project with visual
5. Go to properties and change configuration. I'm not sure what operating system you are using but lets say with 64bits
vuhlXXm.png

6. Set your includes
kQUmbb4.png

C/C++ should look like this
CMzcc2X.png

Linker
LxNcuhX.png

Linker should look like this
UtPzcXQ.png

6. Hit apply and ok and then rebuild your project and thats it. This is how u will get your new console

of course since I did these steps and it gives me the error that

Back