• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X How to decrease runes exhaustion

sondwave

Reaction score
Hi OTLand!

I'm using OTX 2.9 for a 8.60 server (latest revision). I've tried changing the exhaust time on UH runes from 1000 to 300 but it doesn't seem to work as it takes too long to use it. In fact I discover that the exhaustion tag on runes doenst work on values lower than 1000 (if is lower, in game will be 1000), but on spells is working flawless (exhaustion 300 act like 300, instead of 1000). How I can decrease exhaustion to values lower than 1000 on the runes?

UH spell line:
Lua:
    <rune name="Ultimate Healing Rune" id="2273" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" maglv="4" exhaustion="300" exhaustedGroup="heal" icon="5" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" event="script" value="healing/ultimate healing rune.lua"/>

sample spell line
Lua:
    <instant name="Eternal Winter" words="exevo gran mas frigo" lvl="60" mana="1200" prem="1" selftarget="1" exhaustion="300" exhaustedGroup="attack" icon="118" needlearn="0" event="script" value="attack/eternal winter.lua">
        <vocation id="2;6"/>
    </instant>

I tried to change those lines in config.lua, it gives me not effect at all

Lua:
    -- Item usage
    timeBetweenActions = 100
    timeBetweenExActions = 1000
    timeBetweenCustomActions = 500

My server source: mattyx14/otxserver (https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/tree/otxserv2)
(8.6)

SOLVED: in config.lua timeBetweenExActions = 1000 is the minimun amount of exhaustion of runes and usable objects, if you lower the value spells.xml you let you put lower values!

Back