• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to delete transforms

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi i have problem because i can't find files where is made transforms and i want to delete some of them. Like i have 0,30,50,100,150,200 level transforms. And i want to delete 30lvl transform. I deleted some of lines with this transform, but still i can transform. I was looking at this tutorial
Transform system [table included]
and i can't find these lines in my server
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]Trans = {
[*]-- Goku Transforms
[*]{["voc"] = 1, ["newVoc"] = 2, ["looktype"] = 5, ["revertLooktype"] = 4, ["level"] = 50, ["rage"] = 3, ["kiToTrans"] = 10, ["addHp"] = 200, ["addKi"] = 150, ["effectOn"] = 236, ["aura"] = 0, ["constant"] = false},
[*]{["voc"] = 2, ["newVoc"] = 3, ["looktype"] = 6, ["revertLooktype"] = 5, ["level"] = 130, ["rage"] = 5, ["kiToTrans"] = 50, ["addHp"] = 450, ["addKi"] = 300, ["effectOn"] = 236, ["aura"] = 0, ["constant"] = false},
[*]{["voc"] = 3, ["newVoc"] = 4, ["looktype"] = 7, ["revertLooktype"] = 6, ["level"] = 180, ["rage"] = 8, ["kiToTrans"] = 100, ["addHp"] = 1600, ["addKi"] = 900, ["effectOn"] = 236, ["aura"] = 104, ["constant"] = false},
[*]{["voc"] = 4, ["newVoc"] = 5, ["looktype"] = 8, ["revertLooktype"] = 7, ["level"] = 270, ["rage"] = 12, ["kiToTrans"] = 150, ["addHp"] = 2900, ["addKi"] = 2700, ["effectOn"] = 236, ["aura"] = 104, ["constant"] = false},
[*]{["voc"] = 5, ["newVoc"] = 6, ["looktype"] = 10, ["revertLooktype"] = 8, ["level"] = 350, ["rage"] = 15, ["kiToTrans"] = 200, ["addHp"] = 4000, ["addKi"] = 4000, ["effectOn"] = 236, ["aura"] = 105, ["constant"] = false}
[*]}
[/LIST]
Where can i find these lines?

Lua:
["newVoc"]
Code:
newVoc = to vocation

These comments should've been applied originally so you would not be asking these questions.
Lua:
Trans = {
-- Example of the table
    {
        ["voc"] = 1, -- from vocation
        ["newVoc"] = 2, -- to vocation
        ["looktype"] = 5, -- new outfit
        ["revertLooktype"] = 4, -- current outfit
        ["level"] = 50, -- lvl needed to transform
        ["rage"] = 3, -- soul needed to transform (you can disable it, just type 0)
        ["kiToTrans"] = 10, -- mana to transform
        ["addHp"] = 200, -- maxHp added when you transform
        ["addKi"] = 150, -- maxMana added
        ["effectOn"] = 236, -- magic effect when you use transform
        ["aura"] = 0, -- magic effect when you have current transform (can be disabled, just type 0)
        ["constant"] = false -- if transform is constant (when it is, player dont lose transform/outfit and maxHp/Mana, and cannot use revert)
    }
}

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't get me... I WANT TO DELETE TRANSFORMS, NOT MAKE THEM, BUT I CAN'T FIND WHERE TRANSFORMS ARE LOCATED SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND THIS LIB FILE...

You didn't get me... I WANT TO DELETE TRANSFORMS, NOT MAKE THEM, BUT I CAN'T FIND WHERE TRANSFORMS ARE LOCATED SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND THIS LIB FILE...
Not familiar with the script, but some scripters place global tables into data/lib/000_constant
You can try looking there, if you had followed a tutorial to install it.

There is no lib in data.
Maybe you placed the table into each spell individually?

Beyond that, not sure where else to look then.
Try posting your server version and someone might be able to identify where you might have placed it instead of a lib file.

Maybe you placed the table into each spell individually?

Beyond that, not sure where else to look then.
Try posting your server version and someone might be able to identify where you might have placed it instead of a lib file.
What you mean placed the table each spell individually? I guess my server version is 1.0 (not sure)

Bump

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Back