• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to do Upload the PERFECT Pictures (Win7)

Lucaking

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Now i want to show you How you make The Perfect Pictures !

It work for Windows XP too !

First you Download this :
Snipping Tool Plus

When you done it you will see like that : That with the colour are the Basic tools you need ..

If you click there, You will make a screenshot of your Full Screen.

Here you can rectangle a Piece of your Screen.

Here you can make a Piece with your hands, Like that :

When you done it, You can upload all at : Imgland.

Now you go over and Ctrl+C (Copy)

Now you can Post it in Forums , Perfect :)

It were nice when you rep+ Me .. Thanks for looking this !

Last edited:
Eum..
Please change the tutorial at one point..

Right click on image -->> copy image address.. and then "ctrl+v" between [./IMG]

Because using that [URL]holycrap.com[IMG]image.url[./IMG]~~
Is pretty annoying because if you "missclick" on a image, you will get into the page you uploaded the picture..
This apply some times when you click on the "resize" thing, if the screen is small in otland but you click on that yellow field to make the screen bigger.

So using the images direct link is way better, because it's less annoying if you missclick or trying to resize the images to view them.

For me it works always fine :)

It's not a problem really.. just an annoying thing IMO..

Your picture in thread:
PHP:
[url=http://1.imgland.net/yswv9.png][img]http://1.imgland.net/yswv9.png[/img][/url]
Equals:

My way would be:
PHP:
[img]http://1.imgland.net/yswv9.png[/img]
Equals:
yswv9.png

and if you click on yours, you'll get into another page which can be annoying.
If you click on mine, nothing happens.
=D

Ahhh .. Now i Understand :)

But my way it not SO bad.. Because if they wanna look it on a other Page because there you can see it better..

But btw, Anyone like it ? :eek:

It's nice to see you try to help the community, but to me i think this is useless.
Why? As far as i know this can be easy by using the print screen button and paint...
This is just waste of computer memory or whatever

But thats easyer as the Print button etc. and i Think some other think its nice :)

I think it would be easier to the button then download a program, opening a program and click on a button.
After all i just have to paste it on paint :p

I think it would be easier to the button then download a program, opening a program and click on a button.

Nah because there you have to cut to size at the paint ..

I'd rather stick to ImgSnapper. But this is cool too! Good work :)

Download ImgSnapper Alt + F1 size the image that you want and it gets automatically imported into Imgland. And you get the link in ur CTRL + V

I know imgsnapper but i wont use it because it will make me lazy and its just a waste of memory
To download something just what doesn't take long

Back