• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[How To] Donate via PayPal!!!!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, this is another of my great tutorials ;).

How to donate via PayPal :O!

And remember dont do what I did. I stole my mom's card and I got punished ;p.

Let's start!

First of all you must be registered in PayPal :).

And then click here:

- In this picture you can see that Im clicking in "Send Money".

paypal1.jpg

Now... After clicking "Send Money" this window will appear and you must fill the blanks with this information Im explaining.

paypal2.jpg

And here you check the information you entered and click "Send Money" if it's correct, remember that's the final decision!

paypal3.jpg

Thank You!
(And feel free to rep me or donate ;>)

Also visit...

Donations to OtLand via PayPal!

TOO MUCH easy than i thought, OMG I WONT EVEN THINK OF STEALING MY MOM'S CREDITCARD IT'S SO ILLEGAL , BTW COOOOOOOOL NEW AVATAR

I didnt stole it but I take it without permission ;>.

Bah I just wasted 30 dlls XD...

My mom stole me 67 dlls <_<!

SHE'S PAYING BACK!!

@Amrosh: Wow, You liked the sinature ;>. Thanks!

i stole my dad credit card , i buy like 50 euros on z-note huhuahushuhauhas xD they didnt catch me ;D

I stoled 300 SEK out of my mothers card. She was just saying "Damn i had shoped alot lately" i was like "Yeah, buy the food at lidl instead" (Lidl is a german/dannish/swedish food-market)

lol i stole from my dad hes Raiffeisen card and i was goin to bank , i mean i called em and sayd "hallo,here is DAD NAME i would get that and that money , they sayd what is the pin i told ofc. and then i should confirm some shit, i sayd like im in a hurry i dont got time for this shit i need travel to Bosnia" , they sended it via mail then lal
i took 200 euros <.<

lol i stole from my dad hes Raiffeisen card and i was goin to bank , i mean i called em and sayd "hallo,here is DAD NAME i would get that and that money , they sayd what is the pin i told ofc. and then i should confirm some shit, i sayd like im in a hurry i dont got time for this shit i need travel to Bosnia" , they sended it via mail then lal
i took 200 euros <.<

That's just stupid and mean...

Back