• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to download speedyshare premium files for FREE

ghettobird

LUA newbie
Reaction score
Hey otlanders, so I saw a couple of people whining about some guy uploading his server to speedyshare, and since mediafire takes forever everyone just use speedyshare...

So as the title says ill teach you how to download those premium only files for FREE!

so your first step is opening the link of the file you want to download...

Next step, you're gonna find a link that says "download this file for FREE using our download manager", <--- click on that then it will install the download manager using the name of the file u wanna download, when you setup the tiny download manager it will open and start downloading automatically... Now if you want to download something else press on "download" in the TINY DM (tiny download manager which you downloaded from speedyshare) & just put the link & it will download automatically :)

I hope this helped you guyz out ;)

Hey otlanders, so I saw a couple of people whining about some guy uploading his server to speedyshare, and since mediafire takes forever everyone just use speedyshare...

So as the title says ill teach you how to download those premium only files for FREE!

so your first step is opening the link of the file you want to download...

Next step, you're gonna find a link that says "download this file for FREE using our download manager", <--- click on that then it will install the download manager using the name of the file u wanna download, when you setup the tiny download manager it will open and start downloading automatically... Now if you want to download something else press on "download" in the TINY DM (tiny download manager which you downloaded from speedyshare) & just put the link & it will download automatically :)

I hope this helped you guyz out ;)
Oooor you can just go over to rapid8.com and enter the link there.walla you have your file

Back