• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to edit ip server from tibia client 7.7

Shadowox

Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
DiegoRibeiro
I can't find a tutorial teaching how to change the ip from the tibia 77. I already setup the virgin files from cipsoft and everything is working. But i cannot find a client for it and want to learn how to do it.

Can someone help me?

It seems i cannot use a ipchange because they modify the RSA.

Any help or point would be really appreciate.

I want to relive my nostalgia xD.

Solution
I downloaded the 7.7 and still the same issue. I search for only "login" and found only this:
View attachment 33293 View attachment 33294 View attachment 33295 View attachment 33296 View attachment 33297

Am i doing something wrong or is a client problem? It seems like i cant really find an untouchable version of the 7.7 client.

There is more matches but only messages related to login. No url.

Do you know where can i download a client 7.7 from cipsoft?
HalfAway - Tools & Layouts
search for tibia2.cipsoft.com there are 4 ips
When i search for login01. it gives "String not found". I downloaded the client from Remere Map Editor website. And im trying on the 7.72 verison.

Sorry for double post, but it seems my post with link need admin approval.

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the 7.7 and still the same issue. I search for only "login" and found only this:
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Am i doing something wrong or is a client problem? It seems like i cant really find an untouchable version of the 7.7 client.

View attachment 33293 View attachment 33294 View attachment 33295 View attachment 33296 View attachment 33297

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks that is the solution.
Here are all the urls for the 7.7:

tibia2.cipsoft.com
tibia1.cipsoft.com
server2.tibia.com
server.tibia.com

There is indeed 4 servers.

Really apreciate your help, ill like your post.

Thanks that is the solution.
Here are all the urls for the 7.7:

tibia2.cipsoft.com
tibia1.cipsoft.com
server2.tibia.com
server.tibia.com

There is indeed 4 servers.

Really apreciate your help, ill like your post.

Thanks to @Olddies and i quote the solution that help me solve my problem. I'll report the @Olddies post to an admin so it can be marked as best answer.

hello, when finding the ip with the editor I only change them for the ip of my vps? I'm trying but it doesn't work for me.
Sorry it took so long for a reply. But i didnt see your post until now. yes, i used to have a server with this ip, no longer have. I change the 4 dns to my unique ip from my old vps, as you can see i repeat the same ip over and over. You have to put your ip starting from each letter, and any left over from the dns you have to zero'd.

modified:
1653091429713.png
original:
1653092202854.png

Last edited:
Back