• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to encrypt files?

lucas123

Reaction score
how i can encrypt files to hide conteude?
like pxgames in otui, lua etc..
thanks all.

I'm not sure you will get help here since the developers wish to keep otclient as open source and therefore they wont help you enclose files to general access no matter if they are you contributions or not. The idea of open source is so the community can help build the client into a superior alternative to the cipsoft client.

That being said, it can be done but if you don't learn your self, it is unlikely anyone will do it for you due to the MIT* public licence to keep it open source.

regards

Last edited:
So you know a alternative for encrypt all files like PokeXGames? If you know how tell me please :D
they're saying nobody will help you because OTC is open source, meaning you shouldn't go off and take it and encrypt your files (you probably didn't even make them, so why bother encrypting them?)

they're saying nobody will help you because OTC is open source, meaning you shouldn't go off and take it and encrypt your files (you probably didn't even make them, so why bother encrypting them?)

Hmm... but other people says that all can because the license is MIT so yes is possible.
Well I will searching some options

Back