• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to find server for DataPacks on this forum

Ruthlren

Reaction score
Hey, i try to running for home learning simple ots 8.6 evo, I;m downloaded DataPack files from here and I'm dont knowe where i can read what version server and other files I need to running this. I try running many Datapack with normal 0.4tfs or 0.3.6 ots and allways dont working tp's, quests. and other stufss in map,
and not load costum monsters,
So my point is, where is requirment server version files, other files for these DataPack like Evolera, Centera, Materia.

Sorry for my bad english language ;))

Hello Ruthlren

You can check the version to just startup a tibia any version. And then there will come a table where will stand You can only run this on this version {version}

Kind Of Regards
Gertjan300

Hello Ruthlren

You can check the version to just startup a tibia any version. And then there will come a table where will stand You can only run this on this version {version}

Kind Of Regards
Gertjan300

Hi, I mean what version of TFS server is needed to use this datapack, like 0.3.6r3777,r or 0.4.r8884 Or other need stuff like, databases, libaries. I used 0.4 tfs by fire and try datapack Elvora8.6 and map stuffs dont working, tp's bugs, no costum monster etc

don't ever expect something to work if it's released
no one releases servers that are actually good in terms of scripting and bug free maps/scripts
tfs 0.4 is best to use for older versions as it has more functions to use
for database you can set up mysql and import schema from tfs sources
dont worry about libraries

no one releases servers that are actually good in terms of scripting and bug free maps/scripts
yes very nice memes

1, So, when i have datapack I need only deaulfut mysql.sql from tfs ?
2. So the best options is working on clean TFS server and dealfut datapack?
3. i think I will no have problem with import and improve scripts to default tfs datapack, most problem will be with map I'm never use RME before. U think i can working on costum map from this forum and re-build this map?
4, So, at this moment no exist 99% working datapack with clean tfs 0.4 to basic, simple 8.6 evo server.
5 What you propose, Which way to choose

Sorry I;m newbie, im start interesting in development few days ago ;)), i have some mysql, and basic c++ skills, but i no have experince,
and I dont expecting 100+ players server, i Try made server for home learning and fun :)

Back