• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HOW TO] Fix common 7.4 framerate glitch.

Demnish

Tibian Hero
Solutions
Reaction score
_HOW TO FIX CLIENT 7.4 FRAMERATE GLITCH_

This is what you need to do in order to fix your 7.4 framerate problem, if this is not working, you should try and edit your graphics settings until you solve it, as far as I know, this works for Nvidia users.
I might add that I am using Windows 8 OS, I'm pretty sure it should work for Windows 7 OS users aswell.

I will post some pictures that I hope is self explanatory, incase you still need assistance, send a PM.

BEFORE FIX<
750e.png

mmtl.png

AFTER FIX>
egeh.png

ke9a.png

I hope this thread helps alot of people which have the framerate problem on Client 7.4.

King regards,
Demnish.

Last edited:
Nice. I'd always wondered what had happened to these choppy 7.72 graphics!

The strange thing with me is,
I have around 400 fps all the time but lets say I use the client for 1h then the fps can drop to 50. If I then open settings click on dx5 and click on dx9 again then the fps will be back on 400.

well this is 7.4, it doesnt have the DX choice options, and as far as I know this is the only way newer computers can play on this old version without FPS drop.

Back