• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to get approved by Zaypay

Kristoffe

OMGWTFBBQ
Reaction score
I had alot of problems with being approved by Zaypay, i re-submited my site about 7 times until i got approved by simply following these steps!

Follow these steps and you will get approved by an Zaypay admin.

- Don’t use the word ‘donate’ or ‘donation’ anywhere near the Zaypay payment screens when it’s not really a donation. If after the ‘donation’ the end-user gets an in-game item, it’s a purchase and has to be identified as such. Calling it a donation is considered false advertising and can result in chargebacks by the operators.

- Don’t say how much the points/credits are worth (ie. ‘150 points are 3 EUR’). It’s considered false advertising, because different countries have different tariffs, so just let the payment screens tell the end what they are paying.

- Make sure the text in the Zaypay payment screens are clearly visible. Black text on a dark blue background for instance, is unreadable and not acceptable.

- Make sure you’re linking to your own Price Setting instead of the default one. Failure to do so will result in your users paying someone else instead of you.

- Go to your zaypay account on zaypay.com > Go to Price Settings and press Edit and you will see a line Report URL in that box type: http://yoururl.com/zaypay/report.php and do the same in payalogues< Edit and type in report URL same as in price settings.

Make these simple steps and you will be approved.

You can find the Zaypay script HERE

Last edited:
Site Approval Requirements

General requirements for approval

* Domain, dedicated server and functioning URL

Before you submit your site for approval, please make sure that your site is up 24/7. You must also own your domain.

* Provide us an appropriate username/password

In case an account is needed to view your payment screens, please provide us an account with a username like "zaypay" or "zaypay_test" etc.... Please only provide us a regular account and not an admin account. Neither can we accept credentials of your personal account or accounts of existing users.

* Zaypay must be already integrated

When you submit your site for approval, make sure that your site has a payment screen which performs payments with zaypay. Bearing in mind you will only have access to the Netherlands and Belgium until your site configuration has been approved.

* Price settings

Please ensure that you are linking your own price setting to your page to prevent somebody else from receiving your payments. By selecting full control in your price settings you will see the full available payment methods and amounts chargeable per country. This offers much better insight into what is possible through our platform. Please bear in mind you will only have access to the Netherlands and Belgium until your site has been approved.

* No adult content

Zaypay does not permit the use of adult or explicit content through it's platform. If there is any nudity what so ever your site will be denied from our using our service.

* No gambling services

It is strongly forbidden to provide gambling services through the Zaypay platform. Zaypay will terminate payment services to any website that contains gambling elements.

* Purchases not Donations

Please ensure there is no mentioning of donations. Donations are reserved for genuine charitable donations. If your end user receives anything in return for their donation, this will be considered an exchange of goods and must state 'purchase points' or 'buy points' and not 'donate for points' in accordance with international rules and regulations. Calling it a donation is considered false advertising and can result in chargebacks by the operators.

* Displaying prices

Please ensure you are not displaying any prices. International regulations state prices can only be displayed on our payment screens whether it be through our payalogue or through your own payment screen using our API. For example, you cannot display '500 points = €10', but you can display '500 point package', then when your user selects the package they want, our payment screens will display the price. It is considered false advertising, as different countries have different tariffs and amounts can vary per payment method, so if the prices displayed don't match up it can result in chargebacks by the operators. So let our payment screens do the price display.

* Using our API to create your own payment screens

Please ensure that the text in your payment screens is clearly visible. Black text for example on a dark blue background is unreadable and not acceptable.

* Meet the above requirement?

If your site meets the above requirements, your are ready to enter the approval process. If you have any difficulty before entering the approval process please contact our support team by creating a ticket. Upon approval you will gain full access to all countries we support. We look forward to approving your site.

I got a question in my Payalogues, the Type what i put ?
Donation , Download , Site acces or Integrated ?

Thanks for help.

Back