• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to get free loot in tibia.

Fat Boy

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Step 1 : find a botter hunting in a place you can rope him out or just trap him example : this 38 knight was in larvas i just had to find what he wouldnt attack back to trap him.

Step 2 : procced to lure said monsters they wont attack around them (stealth rings help most of these retarget

Step 3 : be pateint..sometimes they will die fast sometimes they have mass pots..

Step 4 : Enjoy your loot..i just got myself a free brightsword and 1.8k gold

Now Go Out And kill them botters...post here your screenshots of getting thier juicy loot

1625v82.jpg

1zvpuh0.jpg

lol? in rl almost all people uses blessings and the guy can fix it editing the script to attackk those monsters thats why bot takes pictures when u die
to fix thoe troubles

its ok i will keep trying :X even if they have bless it clears the spawn for others

lol? in rl almost all people uses blessings and the guy can fix it editing the script to attackk those monsters thats why bot takes pictures when u die
to fix thoe troubles
You can heal the monsters with runes I think.

Back