• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HOW TO GET HOST AND WHATS THE MAIN STEPS TO SET MY OTSERVER ONLINE.

Kriggarrn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, for a long time i'm working on my server, but its time to set it online,
all i want to know is how to host it!? also i want help with the website, please tell me steps and whats better to us xampp or uniform
thanks.

Solution
Please post more information about your server.
This information includes: TFS version & Client version.

For more information on how to write a post please check the rules here.

--
Back to your topic;
First things first, you shouldn't refer to this as a "website" it's called "aac"..

And currently, there are several AAC(s), these include but not limited to:
Znote AAC
Gesior AAC
My AAC

and MUCH more, you can check them here

Moreover, please use the search function and check tutorials for how you get your server up (within an aac)..

Secondly,
There is a tutorial that...
Please post more information about your server.
This information includes: TFS version & Client version.

For more information on how to write a post please check the rules here.

--
Back to your topic;
First things first, you shouldn't refer to this as a "website" it's called "aac"..

And currently, there are several AAC(s), these include but not limited to:
Znote AAC
Gesior AAC
My AAC

and MUCH more, you can check them here

Moreover, please use the search function and check tutorials for how you get your server up (within an aac)..

Secondly,
There is a tutorial that is posted last monday (hopefully you can use the search function to find it in tutorials.).

Sincerely,
Slavi

Solution
Back