• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to install forgottenserver.exe

Simsimgold

Reaction score
kindly help me,
i have downloaded map datapack i have only data files, but i cannot start server because i didn't find EXE,
how to install exe? and what tfs should i install for 860 otserver?
thank you in advance.
Post automatically merged:

BUMB

Last edited:
kindly help me,
i have downloaded map datapack i have only data files, but i cannot start server because i didn't find EXE,
thank you in advance.

BUMB
you need to compile

either in visual studio(dir vc17) or dev++ (.dev)
It all depends on how old the server is.

maybe if you provide more information from where you downloaded it, someone could compile it for you
or you learn to compile it yourself xd

kindly help me,
thank you in advance.

BUMB
You can use TFS Nekiro Downgrades 860, it has been a while since it was last updated but it still works.
You can also try 🍒 TFS Nekiro Downgrades 🍒 modified and updated by me.

In any case, you must compile it.
If you are using Windows 10/11, you may be able to try some compiled files of TFS Downgrades modified by me HERE.
Not all versions of Windows are usually compatible, so I'm not sure if it will work for you. Additionally, it is only a beta test version because I am still updating it.

Back