• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How To Learn Tibia's Source?

Aeluu

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm a developer. I deal with a variety of different languages.. Doesn't really matter. I've played Tibia/OTs for around half my life and now that I can actually help develop, where do I begin? I want to put forth effort in the project that made my childhood a lot less lonely. Any tips, guides, etc. would be helpful. I do know about the github repo already btw.

One of the keys to the Open Tibia success will be the success of OTClient, you can help starting from otland repo:
OTClient OtLand fork

Go to Issues and start from that point.
Absolutely. I'll get right on that. Maybe I can help out a bit, some of the issues seem a little old. Are the ones that are marked as "open" validly still open?

Absolutely. I'll get right on that. Maybe I can help out a bit, some of the issues seem a little old. Are the ones that are marked as "open" validly still open?
I'm not sure how complete it is as of yet, as it's kind of a new project to help everyone.
But it's likely your best resource at the moment.

Yes, open issues are the ones pending to fix.
Best repos on github to contribute right now are:

Back