• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to leave Zao?

pwner123

Reaction score
Hello, I may be having a stupid moment, but I'm hunting in Zao on an ot server. I used the snake head teleport in farmine and got teleported into Zao. Now I am not sure how to get back. I tried using another snake head teleport, but that took me near the boatman who takes you to the isle of strife? Help please?

You have to walk back, there is no TP back to Farmine.

Are you kidding me?

BWJkq.png

Well, I've figured out how to get back to Farmine. Thanks a lot ^_^. One problem though
9907mc.png
How do I get down? I've tried exani hur down and tried to use the branches and the thing in front of the branches with no success. I have a shovel, but not a rope with me. How do I get down? Will rep ++

You're supposed to get down by clicking on the branches, but you can't, which means that the server is bugged :D

You better plug your PC in :p you are running low on battery. If you can't use the branches you probably are stuck :/

Back