• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to loose 10 lvls in 10 mins!

First three deaths I was being stupid. Died three times and was pissed, so UE'ed them all and ran them round yalahar for the last 30 mins just to prove the first three kills were idiotic.

@ Monty251: If you ever played Twinforce I'm sure you died by one of my chars at least once. Stop the insults and be a man, a graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults.

Yours,
Xylo

First three deaths I was being stupid. Died three times and was pissed, so UE'ed them all and ran them round yalahar for the last 30 mins just to prove the first three kills were idiotic.

@ Monty251: If you ever played Twinforce I'm sure you died by one of my chars at least once. Stop the insults and be a man, a graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults.

Yours,
Xylo

That's what you always did when you died and it was always totally idioctic. Sometimes we followed you just to make you feel cool. And then we went AFK while blocking your house so you came with noobchars to push us away. Then you rushed out of your house into PZ and messaged us that we are total noobs and suck like hell ;)
I remember when you jsut reached 370 and died by us in Yalahar and cried UE'd again "to prove etc.." and died another time and you UE'd us again. I really dont understand why people can't understand that we aren't as interested as we were before we killed them the first time than after killing you the first time.

Anyway, you should stop doing this. It's seriously more idioctic than dying in an idiotic way.

I love the way you brag about killing me after I slaughted you how many times mate? Give it a rest and just for the record you never made me feel cool if anything depressed how bad you could be sometimes all I can say me n zap~ in yalahar - omg backstab is coming in your next post.

x Kisses Forever x

I love the way you brag about killing me after I slaughted you how many times mate? Give it a rest and just for the record you never made me feel cool if anything depressed how bad you could be sometimes all I can say me n zap~ in yalahar - omg backstab is coming in your next post.

x Kisses Forever x

You never slaughted me. Thats the funny thing ;)
You pwnd Bubble Tree and Eli some times but you never took a crystal on me. Well, maybe one time but the Mexicans with their botskills were way better enemies than you've ever been. All you did was running around yalahar with dash and 120levels more than me and went to lose pz while a 200ek was mwalling.

I got 5 nice deaths of you in my memory. 1 was at Anhilator (cammed). One at Edron where we also pwnd your ek 2 times. Another 2 were in Yalahar in the same action, the one i was talking about. And a Thais DP UE combo ;)

Yeah and the backstabb in yalahar was the only time you killed me. When an old team mate trapped me there with while we were chasing you. It's not like I had a chance on my 250ED again a 370MS and a 300MS full trapped in a 1sqm way.

We did nice kills on you and you fucking know it you wanna be britain paki noob.

I had a few frags of your noob chars and your main and you know it.
I think you last statement ends our conversation mate "you wanna be britain paki noob" no need to be a child about it, thought you were better than that to be honest.

Yours,
Xylo

Back