• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to made new sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need made new sex - GM
How to?:|:blink:
TFS 0.3 :blink:

if its an "Female Gamemaster" you talking about its not quite possible today seince there is not any outfits are made for Gm's..

if you want to be a "Girl Gm" you just have to wear a normal female outfit.. or design a new outfit...

Btw.. the question was very "gay"

mmm...
a good start:
go to enums.h (source) and configure it:
Code:
enum PlayerSex_t
{
	PLAYERSEX_FEMALE = 0,
	PLAYERSEX_MALE = 1
};

mmm...
a good start:
go to enums.h (source) and configure it:
Code:
enum PlayerSex_t
{
	PLAYERSEX_FEMALE = 0,
	PLAYERSEX_MALE = 1
};

Its not enough, I myself wanted new sex' back in day, but it needs a lot of edits... Beds.cpp, outfit.cpp, player.cpp, game.cpp and soooo on...

Think logical mate, you can't do that unless you want crash everytime you will log in. The sex package will be send to Tibia client and if there will be another package than client can handle it will simply crash the client.

In any xml (fuck it : >) in GM Char i have gm outifit list - nimfa, dwarf, GM Outfit, etc. and i going to do it in my server, but help me, how ?xD
And nice oftopic xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back