• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make a gm/god?

Diezal

Reaction score
Hello there, this may be a very newbie question but: I downloaded the 9.10 forgotten server and wanted to change my character to a god, it worked hooray!
But when I wanted to execute a command it says: This command cannot be executed.
What does this mean? Can anyone give me a tip on how to make a working god/gm with commands? I would appriciate it alot.
Thanks in advance,

Hmm I tried account group id = 6 and player group id = 6 but it doesn't work, also I only to do it at player > group id = 6 and it also isn't working

edit: when I want to edit my character again it bumped to group id 0 again..

Try Account group id 2 and char group id 2 and see what happens.

EDIT: Have you changed anything in XML/groups.xml or Talkactions/talkactions.xml?

alright this is what my commands look like: <command cmd="/c" group="2" acctype="4"/>
<command cmd="/m" group="2" acctype="5"/>
<command cmd="/summon" group="2" acctype="5"/>
<command cmd="/kick" group="1" acctype="4"/>
<command cmd="/B" group="1" acctype="4"/>
<command cmd="/q" group="2" acctype="4"/>
<command cmd="/info" group="1" acctype="4"/>
<command cmd="/gethouse" group="2" acctype="4"/>
<command cmd="/t" group="2" acctype="3"/>
it is just a small part of the actual size, anyway i changed my group id of my account to 2, and tried acc type 2-3 and still no result when i do 6 or 5 i am not a god anymore

I dont know then, Have you changed anything in groups.xml?, If so use the default one, I cant help anymore because im not familiar with TFS 0.2~

TEEHEEE!!! fixed it! alright this is what I did: in commands you see like this: <command cmd="/summon" group="2" acctype="5"/> so what you need to do is change the group of your account to 2 and the type of ur account to 5 and voila done :D

TEEHEEE!!! fixed it! alright this is what I did: in commands you see like this: <command cmd="/summon" group="2" acctype="5"/> so what you need to do is change the group of your account to 2 and the type of ur account to 5 and voila done :D

So it should worked if u changed ure group of char and account to 2 as i said earlier than u just have been able to do some of the talkactions. ... :p

Back