• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SQLite How to make a God character

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
This is a simple Tutorial on how to make a god character using the Sqlite Database Browser, which can be found here.
Here are the simple steps.

First
Open the sqlite database browser.
sql1.jpg

Then open up your .s3db file which can be found in your server folder where the config.lua is located.
sql3.jpg

Then Go To Players and find the player you wish to make God and change the type to 6.
sql5.jpg

Then you save and you have your self a God character. Also some servers may have more groups then others. So make sure you check the Groups. It can be checked with the sqlite database browser as well, and if the Groups Column is not in the .s3db file then it should be in your XML folder within your server's folder.

Rep++ If this tutorial helped,
Collz.

Last edited:
Great, this will help many people! good job mate

actually, you need to change the group_id at account table..

i dont have forgottenserv.s3db :/ wasnt there when i downloaded the server
is there another way?

Its great you spent time on screenshot i thought it was just text but you proved me wrong. :p

hello when i do change my name and change myself to admin my character doesn't change can anyone tell me why ?

Change the group_id in players. TFS 0.3/0.4 change it to 6, TFS 0.2/1.0 to 3 and type to 5 in accounts.
If you make changes in the table players the character you change has to be offline.

Back